Wednesday, December 7, 2011

So is Russia part of Europe or Asia!?

So my parents are from Ukraine but we live in the USA.Anyways I asked my friend why they call Russians European when it’s in Asia?And she said no they dont,and I disagreed.So I asked my teacher and she said yes they do,even though it’s not part of Europe.Than the teacher had a blank,confused look[probably cause she never thought about why they call them European?]And my parents tell me Russia’s in Europe but I know for a fact that it isn’t.If you look up ‘Map of Europe’,it has a part of Russia added to Europe.When you type in ‘Map of Asia’,it has all of Russia is with it.That’s what makes Asia the biggest Continent because Russia’s the biggest country that makes it so big!SoOOOoOo what’s your opinion.I’m not saying that I hate Russians or anything it’s just I hate when people call me Russian,when I’m not,cause they think it’s the same thing :S !!!

P.S.Yes,I want to become a [female] commercial pilot,that’s why I try figuring stuff out like this ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment