Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Weird geographical dream?

So I just had a dream that in the middle of Europe there was landlocked sea (doesn’t make much sense now) and in there there were Faroe islands (real country made out of small islands). I also checked if they have an airport in the capital but they didn’t so I went to ask my mom if we could drive there. So I came to the kitchen and my mom said “we are going to Faroe islands to see the dentist”. I was like cool, that’s what I wanted to ask you, if we could go there. And then my mom and my dad started discussing the road how to get there. My father said something that I laughed at (in the dream). Then, when I woke up and looked at the map of Europe (I have it right above my bad), Faroe islands, of course, weren’t there but I realized something else. The thing that my dad said (which I laughed at) was in English. Then I realized that probably the whole dream was in English, which is kinda weird because I live in non-english speaking country and I don’t speak english with anybody in here.


No comments:

Post a Comment